Please click anywhere to continue browsing our site.
2) Service Adviser San Francisco,CA
Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Location: Rolling Stock601 Bayshore Boulevard, San Francisco,CA 94124(415) 558-9121[email protected]
Benefits: •Very competitive Pay
•Paid Holidays and Vacations
•401(k) with Employer match
•Convenient location and a fast-paced and fun work environment!
Service Writer / Service Advisor Job Duties in Summary:
· Generate sales by listening to customer’s problems, needs and wishes
· Inspect vehicles, develop estimates and create quotes and Work Orders using POS
· Communicate and follow-up with customers as to status of work
· Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
· Maintain compliance with RSI Employee Safety Pledge
· Complete other tasks assigned ad-hoc by supervisor(s)
Physical and Mental Requirements:
· Basic ability to use computers, computer software/ POS, and telephone
· Driving vehicles, walking through shop and sitting / standing for long periods of time
· Adequate technical knowledge and the ability to prepare work orders.
· Excellent attendance and ability to communicate
· Ability to work in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments (hot/cold)
· Absolute compliance with the rules and regulations of the Bureau of Automotive Repair, safety and OSHA rules and the policies and procedures of Rolling Stock Inc.Requires ability to lift 25 lbs
· A valid driver’s license