Rolling Stock offers 4 wheel alignments. We use state of-the-art Hunter Laser HawkEye alignment technology to align your vehicle with perfection.
We align vehicles with up to 24″ wheels, old school and new school; we do camber and caster adjustments and toe sets.
Did you know driving a properly aligned vehicle will make your ride smoother, keep you safer AND save you money? Here are a couple benefits to keeping your car aligned:
- Wheel alignment prevents your car from pulling to one side or the other and lessens vibration
- Wheel alignment keeps maximum tread on the road; this improves traction and reduces stopping distance
- Wheel alignment improves safety
- Wheel alignment will extend your tire life AND improve gas mileage
It is advisable to have your vehicle aligned when:
- you notice uneven tire wear
- your vehicle pulls
- you raise or lower your vehicle
- you buy new tires
In short, wheel alignment maintenance will keep your wheels uniform while driving. Specifically, properly aligned wheels are more economic, prevent wear and tear and improve the stability of your ride, potentially saving you a lot of money in the long run. Wheel alignment is a critical part of overall car care.